Potential Root Causes:
- Unit does not recognize remote transmitter. See Controller: LRNing the Remote Transmitter
- System Mode is set to OFF. Reset System mode to AUTO mode or REM (or ON). See Controller: Setting System Mode
- Remote mist duration is set to 0 seconds. See Controller: Using the Remote
- Dead batteries in remote transmitter. Replace batteries and retry.
- Unit has suspended operating for some reason. See Controller displays NOZ00, SKIP or ERR# and unit will not mist
- The controller has calculated that the unit is empty and needs to be refilled.
- Remote transmitter or receiver has failed. Known good transmitter is necessary to determine which part has failed.