- Activates a REMOTE MIST for the duration defined in the SET-UP menu. (SET-UP Menu, REM, Set duration in seconds)
- An agitation cycle may precede the REMOTE MIST, depending on the remote agitation duration configured in the SET-UP menu. (SET-UP Menu, RAG, Set duration in seconds)
- If RAG is not available as an option on the SET-UP menu, the system will agitate for 15 seconds prior to a REMOTE MIST.
- If a Zone Kit is installed, see Gen 1.3 Option: Zone Kit to configure how the remote transmitter works.
STOP MIST Button
- The STOP MIST button stops the current operation of the unit. It will not change the System Mode from ON or AUTO to OFF.
SKIP NEXT MIST Button
- The SKIP NEXT MIST button enables the next programmed AUTO MIST to be skipped. The controller will display “SKIP.”
- While the unit is flashing SKIP, it will still respond to a Remote or MANUAL MIST.
- When an AUTO MIST has been skipped, the unit will return to the normal display, with a flashing “sunshine” icon in the lower right corner of the display.
- You may only skip one mist at a time. That is, pushing the SKIP NEXT MIST button multiple times will not cause multiple AUTO MIST cycles to be skipped.
- Clear skip by holding down the ▲ button on the controller for 3 seconds.